Machine moving roller skates

Well I finally got around to making them. 1 x 3 angle iron 6 inches long, two axles welded on with snap ring groves to retain the e-bay roller bearings. Made 4 of them, they work like a dream. Jim

Reply to
Jim Dincau

If you'd like to make some heavy duty ones, I sell plans here:

If you email me instead of buying from my web site, I let newsgroup readers have them for $5.00 and I pay the postage anywhere in the world. snipped-for-privacy@plansandprojects.com

Ron Thompson On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space Center, USA

hobby pages are here:
Severe stupidity is self correcting, but mild stupidity is rampant in the land.

-Ron Thompson

Reply to
Ron Thompson