Macho keyboards

It is certainly "entertaining" to see such "real" Macho guys standing there keyboard to keyboard and saying things that they couldn't say face-to-face. Especially on a "metalworking" NG. It takes me back to the 7th grade when I first heard this excellent repartee.

Reply to
Stuart Fields

It gets rather boring, my delete key works fine.

Wished my metal working today wasn't fixing my moms brakes :(

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Be happy to do it....... Ken.

Reply to
Ken Sterling

When I saw the 'Macho Keyboard' subject, I thought it was going to be anoher one of these projects:

Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Thanks for posting that. Very neat. Reminds me of a 60's vintage crypto machine.

Reply to
Don Foreman

That's too cool for words.

I feel a hammer coming on...

Reply to
cavelamb himself

NEAT!! And totally useless. My kinda stuff!!!!!!!

Great explanations and detail and enunciation in the videos by the way.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

The video of him running a flat screen monitor thorigh the table saw...

I mean...

whoda thunk it???

Reply to
cavelamb himself