made in usa work boots?

I was in a shop a couple weeks ago, applying for a part time maint. position. Seems the regular maint guy was wearing a pair of gloves while running a Southbend 13. He may..may get the use of most of his fingers back, except for the two that were torn completly off. But the multiple fractures between his hand and his elbow should heal nicely over time.

Plain jane leather and canvas back work gloves. Looked like they had been played with by a pit bull. Those tall reversable chuck jaws sure do stick up high.....

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her t*ts" John Griffin

Reply to
Gunner

Bob,

no problem I'll respond to your post as soon as I can assemble my comments and arrange the time. it's such a pity you can't get your friends at Wilkuro to post the test results for the PVC sfetytoes they sell. I'm impressed with your loyalty to their product (you wrote the first info-mmercial) but the facts will speak for themselves.

Mister Safetytoes

ps did you really throw your keys at the receptionist?

idea what this means to me. Do the shoes wear out? Well yeah

pressure - about 1100 lbs pressure. If

Can you imagine

minimum spec. Tell me. Do you even have minimum spec

executive touring your shop and he walks

Reply to
psymth

Mr. Safetytoes,

I don't understand "friends at Wilkuro" They are not friends, simply suppliers of a product that allows me to check off the box next to 'all persons wearing steel toes in the workshop'.

I did not write an infomercial. I was informing them of a product. One that I researched pretty heavily and came to a clear conclusion. All the boots I looked at were in the same ball park for price. One stood out as far as quality. One showed manufacturing defects. Unfortunately your safetytoes was clearly inferior in my research which included purchasing a number of samples of each.

I don't understand what you mean about throwing my keys. I am not in the habit of throwing my keys. My department does not have a receptionist. I have a secretary, but she mostly handles tracking and purchasing. The receptionist is in the sales department. Please elaborate.

Bob

Reply to
lord_jag

Mr. Safetytoes,

I don't understand "friends at Wilkuro" They are not friends, simply suppliers of a product that allows me to check off the box next to 'all persons wearing steel toes in the workshop'.

I did not write an infomercial. I was informing the people of this fine forum of a product. One that I researched pretty heavily and came to a clear conclusion. All the boots I looked at were in the same ball park for price. One stood out as far as quality. One showed manufacturing defects. Unfortunately your safetytoes was clearly inferior in my research which included purchasing a number of samples of each.

I d> Bob,

Reply to
lord_jag

Bob,

did you not stay at the Glengrove Suites when they moved you from Vancouver?

Mister Safetytoes

Reply to
psymth

Whoa... Am I being followed?

Oh you must have read my review of the worst hotel I have ever seen that I posted on Tripadvisor.com. No I didn't throw them at the receptionist. I threw them on the front desk. I have stayed at a nicer hotel in Mexico that was rated at 2 star.

In hindsite I should have thrown them at the receptionist. Then I should have called the police. They turned off the heat to my room because I complained about the peeling wallpaper, shattered tiles, malfunctioning toilet and many more. As far as I know it is illegal to turn off the heat to a suite in March in Toronto. I can't recall exactly, but I think it was 2C or -2C in the room when I finally left.

That hotel should be demolished and the manager put in jail. I just wished I checked tripadvisor BEFORE I booked the room. Here's a case where I didn't do enough research and really got burned.

I ended up staying at the Minto Suites for the next few months. That is a nice condo. They have a few suites that are for medium term rent and it is right on the subway line. It has a pool, weight room, computer room stocked with tenant use computers, lounge, free local calls, free internet services etc. It was even about $10 less per night when you consider how much the Glen Grove overchaged.... The Minto Suites compares to Glengrove as Wilkuro compares to your product.

Not really > Bob,

Reply to
lord_jag

[...]

No I take that back. Your not as bad as they were. As far as I know your not actually doing something illegal. Your pretending to be something far better than you are, but I don't know if you could be arrested for that. However I can still picture a big shoe sized rubber band being stretched out to 7 ft long, snapping and winging a poorly installed toe cap at someone. I'm sure that could do as much damage to kill someone as attempting to sleep in a sub-zero room. Hm...

Not really on topic though. Did this have a point?

Reply to
lord_jag

"Whoa... Am I being followed? "

Bob,

not at all. I know the guys at the Glengrove. there are always two sides to any story. something you have a problem accepting. you do come across as a 'hot head' though.

it's obvious that you are determined to slander the product I invented, even at the expense of your own personal credibility. any reasonable person reviewing the objective test results would agree with me that the Slipp-R has many exceptional qualities yet you continue to post stupid remarks about it. why would you be so passionate about that?

your absurd imagery is more akin to a kid's fantasy game than somebody worthy of a corporate transfer.

I wonder if your employer and work colleagues will be impressed with the time you have taken to castigate the Slipp-R?

Mister Safetytoes

Reply to
psymth

That doesn't supprise me. A lot of crooks know each other.

I'm sorry that I see through your scam. And if posting reviews makes me a hot head then so be it. You actually might have a point if I only wrote poor reviews. There are several hotels that I stay at that do not disgust me. You can find thier reviews too.

I'm not determined to slander anything. I wrote a review which you intend to discredit. I stand behind my findings. At worst these are my oppinion. Besides smart guy, even if I was saying any more than my opinion it would be 'libel' not 'slander'.

So fact is, I don't like your product. We can agree on that. In your opinion, now that makes me:

1) slanderous 2) hotheaded 3) stupid 4) passionate 5) fantisizing 6) unworthy of corporate transfer, and 7) about to be extorted to recall my remarks.

Wow. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways. With such comments like that I can see the true value of your customer service. Please! Take my orders now! Save me from my burden of not having inferior products in my shop!

This discussion is over. You will never see another order from me or anyone else in my company.

Reply to
lord_jag

That doesn't supprise me. A lot of crooks know each other.

I'm sorry that I see through your scam. And if posting reviews makes me a hot head then so be it. You actually might have a point if I only wrote poor reviews. There are several hotels that I stay at that do not disgust me. You can find my other reviews too.

I'm not determined to slander anything. I wrote a review which you intend to discredit. I stand behind my findings. At worst these are my oppinion. Besides smart guy, even if I was saying any more than my opinion it would be 'libel' not 'slander'.

So fact is, I don't like your product. We can agree on that. In your opinion, now that makes me:

1) slanderous 2) hotheaded 3) stupid 4) passionate 5) fantisizing 6) unworthy of corporate transfer, and 7) about to be extorted to recall my remarks.

Wow. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways. With such comments like that I can see the true value of your customer service. Please! Take my orders now! Save me from my burden of not having inferior products in my shop!

This discussion is over. You have made it very clear that you do not want to dicuss the topic but rather sling mud at me. You will never see another order from me or anyone else in my company.

Have a great life.

Reply to
lord_jag

Bob,

you wrote a lot of malicious crap about my product which I intend to take up with your employer since they would appear to have paid you to do this. I don't mind if the product isn't suitable for your situation but to see you take the time to slander it is not something I'm sure your employer will condone. this is not "my opinion" - you have been irresponsible in your behaviour as I have indicated.

on top of this I will post my response to your comments about the Slipp-R.

Mister Safetytoes

Reply to
psymth

Be my guest. Contact my employer and I'll sue you for harrassment.

I slandered nothing. It's not slander if its true and its not slander if its written. Quit being such a turd burgler and jump off a bridge.

You need to work on your customer service skills.

In fact I have been far more responsible than you will ever be. You sell crap and I am taking the time to see the world is aware of it if they look. Your product is a ripoff. I should have send them back to get the money back, but in my opinion that would have been a worthless endevor.

You spent a lot of time and money to find out who I am. I'll wait to hear from my lawyer. If I hear from anyone else you will hear from mine.

I will no longer monitor this channel. Say whatever you wish from here forward.

PS. My name isn't Bob.

Reply to
lord_jag

Quite the contrary. If it is said OR written for the purpose of injuring another party, it is slander.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Bob,

I reckon you are some kind of hothead crackpot. you don't make sense and you seem to only be interested in promoting Wilkuro and slandering my product.

I have my comprehensive response to your absurd remarks ready now but I'm going to hold off until I get some reaction from your employer. if they are paying you to do this then I deserve to know why.

unfortunately (for the others here I apologise) this will not be the last of this. I still need to defend against Bob's ludicrous statements.

Mister Safetytoes

Reply to
psymth

test