Here is an old lathe on craigs list

Funny... thats my advertisement. I came here looking for info on this item, I have had a tough time finding anything at all. Anybody know anything about it? I am usually pretty proficient at researching, but this lathe has proven a tough nut to crack.

TIA

Pat

wayne mak wrote:

Reply to
paxtone

Reply to
wayne mak

It's a patternmaker's lathe of the 1920s The Imperial Metal Products and W H Field & Co plates are red-herrings as IMP has never been in the machine tool business and W H Field & Co were new and used machinery dealers in Boston..

Tom

Spam is superfluous to reply.

Reply to
Dan