Making a fuel tank from stainless 304

Don't people around there use oil heat? I don't see that much difference between heating oil and Diesel.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Guy I worked with many years ago had a space heater in the garage where he kept his Mercedes diesel. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

You don't need that phase convertor anymore, then? :-)

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

There isn't much. It's just the "quality" of the oil. Most fuel oil is grade 2, where diesel is grade 1. The real difference being the temperature at which it will gel.

JW

Reply to
jw