Making Pulleys

:)

Tim (off to make another)

-- "I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics, - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -+ Metalcasting and Games:

Tim Williams

That's pretty good. My tax guy wants me to make him a Harley engine ash tray. Could you help me out? 3 parts about 8" X 8" X 4" when put together. Even just the crank case / trans. part would give me something to work from. I tried to talk him out of it , but this will be the second yr. that he will ask me if I have it done for him. I might be able to machine your parts in trade , but I don't have a vertical mill. Anyhow, your progressing quite well.

Reply to
Sunworshiper

Tell him that smoking is bad for him.

-- Bob (Chief Pilot, White Knuckle Airways)

Reply to
Bob Chilcoat

I just knew I should have added the line that its for a gift from him to someone that won't give up smoking.

Tim, don't smoke !

Reply to
Sunworshiper

Donno. What's a Harley engine ashtray supposed to look like? :-o

Thanks ;)

Tim

-- "I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics, - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -+ Metalcasting and Games:

Tim Williams

Lots of dirty chrome and a big oil spill on your table top. Oh..and it has to have at least 5 loose bolts.

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty." Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long

Reply to
Gunner