McMaster Order Fulfillment... So Darn Slow

McMaster Order Fulfillment ... SO SLOW!!

I just ordered some small quantities of machine screws online for various projects around the shop. It took 29 whole minutes to get shipping confirmation and tracking.

THAT'S ALMOST HALF A FREAKING HOUR!

In 29 minutes I could have driven to the local bolt store and waited in line for my turn... I might not have even gotten to the point where the newer guy at the counter seems to smirk that they don't have any, and MAYBE offer to get them for me.

I don't know what is wrong with McMaster, but I hope its contagious.

Reply to
Bob La Londe