Melting iron with waste oil

MikeMandaville wrote: I think that the most sophisticated way of treating

Mike, how can we be sure you're not enriching uranium? :) I heard there was some low grade ore out around Hamilton Pool...

Reply to
Gary Brady

Well, Gary, you see, all the fellows around here seem to think that my steam powered pickup truck idea is a joke, so I'm going to show them all with my wrought iron nuclear powered submarine!

Reply to
MikeMandaville