metal decking product

What is the brand name or common term for the decking product used on grates and sometimes the back of tractor trailer trucks.

This product is about 3/16 thick, 1 inch strips of steel that are twisted allowing a grating of sorts.

Thanks.

Reply to
stone

Expanded metal?

Stephen Young

Hey Stone,

Try asking for "expanded metal". Another popular one for the purpose is called "checker plate".

Take care.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Flowforge is a common brand availabe in a variety of weights.

Randy Zimmerman

I'm almost 100% sure the answer given by others is correct when they said "expanded metal" however, you might be talking about Diamond Plate...

A long shot, but folks have been known (me?!?) to describe something in a way that leads to a different conclusion from time to time too.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill