MEW article

I've mislaid issue 101 of Model Engineering World and now I'm in urgent, like yesterday, need of the article on 3 phase conversions that appeared on page 42. Can somebody please help.

Frik (South Africa)

Reply to
frik.jacobs

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 05:23:31 -0700 (PDT), with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com quickly quoth:

Will these help? I don't have the article you seek.

For sizing, see:
Good luck!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

G'day Frik, I have just dug it out ( s/be Model Engineers Workshop ) I can scan and email or give a copy to my nephew who is visiting from Joburg to give to you if you live close. He goes to Sydney on Friday and will get home early April.

Reply to
Alan

I knew engineering guys, especially those who read MEW are great guys. Unfortunately I'm not near J'burg so please scan and E-mail. Much appreciated.

Reply to
frik.jacobs

Great sites. Thank you.

Reply to