Looking for an author

I'm trying to find the model engineer that authored this apparently
unpublished build article:
Modeltec was apparently going to do a construction series on the Iron Horse
tractor (the real world prototypes are controlled by reins just like a
horse).
The information that a fellow modeler found is in the November 2000 issue,
on page 26, paragraph 3, Samson Iron Horse. The article names Ken Moan of
British Columbia as the Drafter.
I'm looking for anyone who can point me to the author. (Modeltec, as you
know, recently ceased publication.)
Best regards,
Mike Rehmus snipped-for-privacy@modelenginebuilder.com
Editor, Model Engine Builder Magazine