Mexican food

Got free Chorizo, a *Free Friday Download* goody, from Ralphs. After reading the ingredients on the wrapper, yesterday morning I put it out
on the patio table for the Jays. They pecked at it just a little bit, or something did. Maybe yellowjackets. So I moved it across the road last night for the coyotes. A full day later, it's still all there.

It probably used the same ingredients as the McDognuts Milk-like Shake.
--
"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined
and that we can do nothing to change it look before they cross

The spices were originally used as a preservative - still works that way, apparently - - - -