Might be a damned good deal

"The motor is missing"
Which may be camoflage for blown gearing, or simply it burned out..they
removed it and never put a new one back in.
This model IS a hell of a lathe, Ive run them in several shops and they
are a treat to use.
A motor..can be 3-5 hp. Assuming the pulleys and whatnot are there.
Simple to install if thats the only problem.
Gunner
"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster
Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton
Reply to
Gunner Asch