More about feedback

Well, the seller who sent me the trav a dial with chips in it offered me a refund. I refused since I had already taken it apart and repaired it. So the seller left me a bad feedback. Not a neutral. He called me a 'BAD BUYER". I told the seller I had repaired the item and gave him permission to say I had refused the refund. Interesting though, the seller left a negative, not a neutral and never mentioned I had repaired the item. I don't mind someone telling the truth. And I really don't mind the negative. But it sure seems petty. The whole thing. Kinda makes me not want to participate in the whole feedback thing. ERS

Reply to
Eric R Snow

Does it still allow you to leave a comment? When someone posted negative about me, I was able to post the comment "I paid at auction close, item mailed 30 days later". Which appears right below his little rant.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Yes. I replied that he offered a refund and I refused it because I'd repaired the item.

Reply to
Eric R Snow