Logan 11" Legs and chip trays

Ive got a pair of 11" Logan lathes, stripped to the ways. Ways are not bad..not great...but usable.

Any one interested in them? They are mounted on the factory legs with the chip trays.

If no interest in a reasonable amount of time..they go into the dumpster.

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman Liebmann

Reply to
Gunner

||Ive got a pair of 11" Logan lathes, stripped to the ways. Ways are ||not bad..not great...but usable. || ||Any one interested in them? They are mounted on the factory legs with ||the chip trays. || ||If no interest in a reasonable amount of time..they go into the ||dumpster. || ||Gunner || || "In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by ||the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked ||out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman ||Liebmann

Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B

Got anyone in the OTR trucking business or coming this way? Id be happy to meet someone and load em into their truck. I hate to dump these.

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman Liebmann

Reply to
Gunner

||>Texas Parts Guy || || "In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by ||the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked ||out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman ||Liebmann

Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B

Reply to
Dave Adams

Just an idea - the trays might be useful for something else. Maybe mounted on the legs. ?

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

California.

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

Reply to
Gunner

Yes. I have a pair of beds, legs and chip trays. Two machines. I also have the spindles and headstocks, semi stripped tailstocks and gear boxes.

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

Reply to
Gunner

Old lathe legs are great things to have on hand. Almost done making a 175 pound bench for my Atlas 10x24 out of a Reed set.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Ayup. Hence my posting.

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

Reply to
Gunner

My desire is to build a bench for a 10x36 Atlas.

Rex B

Reply to
Rex Burkheimer

Ive got the legs and chip trays to do it