More eyeglasses info

Based on the recommendations here, I've bought new everyday and shop glasses from

and am happy. However, I was doing some searching and found
and they have really good short tutorials on what styles of glasses look good on what shape heads, and on how to adjust glasses. If I'd read that stuff first I may have chosen different frames, but maybe not :-). Anyway, good reading.

-- Regards, Carl Ijames carl dott ijames aat verizon dott net (remove nospm or make the obvious changes before replying)

Reply to
Carl Ijames