Still on the mower deck ... yesterday the bearings I ordered to rebuild two spindles arrived , and have been installed - smewth! Today I plan topull the two outboard spindles and replace them with the rebuilt units , sharpen and balance the blades (made a balancer cone the other night) mount new front tires , and adjust the deck to run with the wheels off the ground . I found out this is a "terrain follower"deck , and can be run either suspended or with the wheels supporting it . I might also find time to start to build a device to weigh my bee hives . I have a 110 lb dial type spring scale , plan on a 1:1/2:1/3:1 lever system set up so I pull down on a lever to lift the hive . Pictures will be posted when I finish it .