Motor Fan - Not Fan Motor - Sigh!

Yes hence this thread started by the OP. I had assumed from your comment that I responded to that you weren't aware of the separately powered fan, but you seem to be so my apologies.

Reply to
David Billington

Hey man no prob..

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in = message news:auKdncAj94ylhZDSnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@scnresearch.com...

Couldn't find the fan although I'm sure it's kicking around here = someplace....however, I did locate the burnt out motor carcass and = looking at it I'd say the fan is probably only about 6in diameter and = bored to mount up to about a 1in shaft diameter and probably it won't = work for you anyways....

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

Thanks PM. I appreciate you looking. I could always make a bushing, but I think Jenkins may have something I can make work.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Bob La Londe Inscribed thus:

Its monkey metal ! (Mazak alloy).