Much Better

I know I am probably cursing us to a spate of hellscape of poltico-vulgar-pseudo-reilgious-nihilism posts. I have to say except for a couple long term trolls the group and the members who stuck it out have been an order of magnitude more useful, educational, and generally helpful for a while.

The K key helps a lot.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

It is like looking on at a madhouse from far away. But the on-topic content is really good.

Reply to
Richard Smith