must sell Miller TIG Welder - Dynasty 200 DX AC/DC TIG/Stick

hi,all.
my name is Yoshi and i am jewelry designer and maker ,and also was
interested in making other lager object ,however never had time to do
it,and as the time passed , my eyes are getting weak so even in the
future, i do not think i can do it what i wanted to make something by
using this machine.
And also i am having financial crisis same as others ( i am too small
though)
So i have to sell this machine unfortunately .
I got this machine totally new.
I also have very nice helmet (Lincoln ultra shade platinum 2)and foot
control,regulator of argon,
tig torch,some cable.
they all look totally new because i did not use at all.
I'd like to ask total price $1900.
If somebody interested please email me or call me at 212-996
7817(12-8pm eastern time)
Best
Yoshi.
Reply to
yoshidesigns
Yoshi, this is a world wide web. Are you offering free shipping, or would you care to say where the welder is located?
Reply to
Stupendous Man
reverse lookup. Manhattan, NY 10128
HTH,
Wes
Reply to
Wes
I am located on upper east side of NYC in the USA. Sorry,i forgot to mention.
Its best if you drive and picked up from here,in that way ,you can take a look before you pay,right?
I prefer that way too.
Yoshi.
Reply to
yoshidesigns