My vote for the most badass project of the year

Make sure you read the entire description.

My first thought is that companies actually make special vehicles for this purpose. I'm amazing, and pretty impressed, that anyone would spend so much time and money on this winter tribute to Mad Max.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Looks like a miniature version of the equipment found at just about any commercial airport in Canada. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller