Myth of the Texas Economy

Yes Cliffy you are right Texas is in deep trouble. The smart thing for you and anyone else of your mental capacity is to stay away from Texas. No economic powerhouse here, no jobs here, just blowing sand and starving animals. Your best place to stay or go to would be New York or California. Economically Texas is doomed. New York and California need more illegals to help out their economy. They need more environmental regulations. They need to borrow more money. They need to forget God. They need to disarm their citizens. They need to do the exact opposite of what a Texan would do. Do not even visit, you might pick up a bad habit. I would rather you live in bliss than this Hell Hole we call "Texes" . A bible verse comes to mind, paraphrased " don't cast your pearls to the swine" I would assume that is pearls of wisdom in your case. People here will probably never listen to you, so your pearls are only wasted here. Please post your thoughts somewhere else where your giant brain can be of use. Fidel or Hugo might just bow down to you. Your wisdom is needed in other places, do not spread yourself so thin. Concentrate your power where is needed, do not waste your time at rec.crafts.metalworking or in Texas.

Scott in Texas

Reply to
jano

Ignore all nut jobs, of which Cliffy is one of the biggest.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

If this were Craigslist, that would get a Best Of nomination!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

I hate to admit it but you're right. Texas sucks. You can have it. I've lived in Dallas and in El Paso so I know, Texas sucks. Only the desperate go there.

Hawke

Reply to
Hawke

We should just quit pumping federal funds into that state and turn them back over to Mexico.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Excellent idea. Others have the same idea, it is called secession. I believe as others that we, " Texas Citizens" can do a much better job of governance than with the oversight of the Feds. Keep our money home instead of asking for our money we paid from the US Government. We spend it on projects we feel are necessary. Texas would function better as a country than a state.

Leave Hawk alone, if he does not like Texas, wonderful.

Scott

Reply to
jano