Need owner's manujal for Jet lathe

I recently acquired an ancient Jet metal lathe, model 1024, serial #

7004. I am looking for an owner's manual for it. Any help or advice much appreciated. Thanks Bob S.
Reply to
Robert Scibienski

I have serial #6234, same make and model. Just call Jet and they will send you a photocopy. If they don't, post another message and I'll work something out for you. There's not much in the manual other than a very rough description and exploded parts diagrams.

I fitted a 3-phase motor and a VFD to mine. Let me know if you're interested. Best to post to the group for now as my email is messed up.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

I have extra copies of original owners manual and parts list. Yours for postage. Send Snail Mail address and I'll drop it in the post.

Jim Vrzal Holiday,FL

Robert Scibienski wrote:

Reply to
Mawdeeb

Thanks for the replies. I wasn't sure if I'd have any luck or not. Bob S.

Reply to
Robert Scibienski