need owners manual for a mill and a lathe

need a owners manual for a lagun FTV-2 mill and an American Turnmaster13x40 lathe.

Reply to
Harley

Hey Harley,

I can probably help out with the lathe manual. I expect I can get it photo-copied somewhere. And for something that says "Price:$50.00" on the front cover, other than the "cover(s)" on my manual, all the rest looks like the 5th copy of a copy of a Gestetner stencil! Kinda crappy, but useable. I couldn't recall any non-metallic gears either, so I just went and had a look. I did not remove the top plate and look into the spindle drive train, but I did pull the cover guard off the end to see the saddle drive gear train from the spindle to the gear-box, and as far as I can tell there are no non-metallic gears there either. My machine Serial Number is: S/N 1340F0885256 and was apparently new in 1989. I got it from a friend who got it at school sale in about

199

Write to me at either:

snipped-for-privacy@mnsi.net

or

snipped-for-privacy@mnsi.net

Take care.

Brian Laws>need a owners manual for a lagun FTV-2 mill and an American Turnmaster13x40 lathe.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Have you checked with the manufacturer?

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers (1879-1935).

Turnmaster13x40 lathe.

Reply to
Keith Marshall