Neise Easy-Angle fixture

I just aquired a Neise Modern Tools, Easy-Angle tool. This is a block of steel 4 X 1/2 X 1 1/4 with a series of holes and pins in it. Two
of the larger pins are labeled "A" and "B" and stamped in the side are 60 30 45 30 60 15, etc.
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x161/rleonard1/Tools%20and%20tooling/IMG_1206.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x161/rleonard1/Tools%20and%20tooling/IMG_1205.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x161/rleonard1/Tools%20and%20tooling/IMG_1195.jpg
The prior owner said that he used to have a paper that went along with it to tell how to use and set it up properly but it is lost.
A google search was unproductive.
Can any of you guys help?
Bob
if you'd like a copy. It will be 2 pages which have to be taped together to make complete sense of the document. It's just a diagram of the hole patterns along with a table of which pins go where to create the desired angle. The hole patterns on our 2 sets look a little different.
The table for mine shows 4 pins (A, B, C, and D). I have pins stamped A, B, and C plus 2 small-diameter ones like the ones in your picture. Those might be the D pins. The head for the C-pin in my set is ~0.489" OD.
Mike
Mike, I sent an email to you. Did you get it? Will try again.
Bob
Bob,
Nope - nothing came in, though it might have been confused with spam and been deleted. Try again and put something recognizable in the title. Or if the email address on this post is valid, I can contact you that way.
Mike

replying to Mike Henry, caseihlynn wrote: I just bought a easy angle with little paper work can anybody help me ? model E-Z 6 thank you
On Sep 27, 5:39pm, bob snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

This is used as a setup aid when placed in the vise of a milling machine against the fixed jaw. A part needing a quick angle cut rests against the correct set of pins, setting the angle. I've seen them as projects in many toolmaker's books.