New toy gloat!

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

I never heard of that - but I believe it.

I th>> HCl in a tank, with some water to make it higher volume and when steel

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Would you believe I also dislike top posting and at one time I would ask people to bottom post for exactly the same reason, we read *down* the page, however I have given up under the weight of almost universal top posting and started top posting myself.

David

Reply to
Mastic

I top post because I want to read what is new. If I need the history, I can scroll down and read it.

Reply to
William Noble