Newsgroup member makes it onto TV

Ok, which of you Hillary bashers signed the release to allow your interview to be shown on Kimmel's show?

Clap Hands

I wonder what percentage of them got caught?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

The segment length is limited, and I'm sure they only show the funniest interviewees, who need to be the ones who can't wait for their 5 minutes of fame. :) You can bet the release they sign warns them six ways from Sunday that their interview might result in ridicule. Kimmel even did a segment to explore interviewees willingness to sign.

And here

you can read some previous interviewees making excuses.

Reply to
Clap Hands

I love that kind of gag, except for one thing: those people get to vote, and their votes count as much as yours. That isn't funny.

Reply to
Rudy Canoza