Ngraver lubrication?

I recently obtained a used Ngraver hand engraving tool that runs on a rotary shaft. I cleaned some "gunk" out of it and it runs well, but what is the proper lubrication for it? Graphite? Light oil? Nothing?

CB Wilson snipped-for-privacy@crossv.com

Reply to
CB Wilson

I had an Ngraver tool once, and IIRC the proper lubrication was Lubriplate or some other light grease. Hope this helps.

Jim Don't raise the bridge, lower the water.

Reply to
Pookie45678