Nice Adjustable-Height Welding Table

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QMdX9UILBg&index
8&list=WL
4' x 8' x 3/4" with AOH HFT long ram jack and 8" steel casters.
I don't even _want_ to know what that baby weighs...
--
In reality, serendipity accounts for one percent of the blessings
we receive in life, work and love. The other 99 percent is due to

1300 pounds. It needs a tow hitch.
Best Regards Tom.
http://www.avg.com

Indeed, but it's a nice towable, wot?
--
"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined
and that we can do nothing to change it look before they cross