nice sleepwear web site

Hi,

I have Found this brand offers a variety in sleepwear products for all ages with luxurious high quality fabrics. You can compare this brand with all other major brands in the world.

chao!

Reply to
mattarazi

Sleep wear???? What the heck is that? You mean folks actually sleep in clothes?

Whatever for? I thought that sort of thing went out with twin beds and jammies?

Gunner, scratching his head over that.

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in article ...

Is it some sort of international rule that SPAMMERS cannot spell?

That's "CIAO" - not chao, chow, or anything else.

It's Italian.

You ought to be ashamed of using the name "Mattarazi".

Reply to
*

Reply to
Mark