O'Brien QCGB

Greetings- I have an old O'Brien box and am looking for an instruction manual and any other info. It has no model number. I have been told that
these boxes were designed to fit "any" lathe. Aparrently this one is designed to be driven by a gear mounted on a shaft that extends out the left end of the box. Thanks, Jim.