OKK VMC

From what I have found OKK VMCs seem to be relatively well respected. Is that true?

I am looking at a OKK MCV800 on an auction. I'm not sure the vintage, but I would have to guess 80s. Works good as is.

It's a big dog, and I will have to disassemble it to get it in the shop, but I can probably buy it cheap.

Any thoughts, opinions on such a machine?

Thanks

Jeridiah

Reply to
jw

I would post a query on alt.machines.cnc

Wes

Reply to
Wes