old FE Reed lathe FS in Houston

Old F.E. Reed lathe for sale in Houston. circa 1898. If I remember correctly it has about an 8 ft bed. It has an extra set of legs in the middle to help support it. It is sitting in my dads driveway. Ive decided I will never do anything with it. I bought it from a widow of a retired machinist. He was using it to shorten driveshafts. I am wanting 150.00 for it . Otherwise next time I get to houston it goes to the scrapyard

Reply to
bill