On topic- Bob Dylan

No shit?

Thats actually quite fascinating. A close up of some of his work in the article shows he has some style and ability.

Hats off to the aging rocker

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Whenever I see an artist working in steel like that, my first question is "how long until the welds fall apart?"

Of course, whenever I see news of a famous athlete or movie star starting a rock band, my first question is "can they play/sing/rock?"

Reply to
Tim Wescott

His stick welding is pitiful. He's stuck on Desolation rods.

Reply to
guillemd53228

All I saw was a silly MIG stinger in his hand. Real men TIG. ;)

P.S: He still has really BAD HAIR.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I like TIG, but wouldn't decline a dance with a Millermatic. BAD HAIR is often the result of static cling. TIG would only make that worse.

Reply to
guillemd53228