OT A super car: starting at $20 Gs

Maybe this is not news on here but I got a kick out of it.

I just watched it for myself a 350HP sports car.

This is incredible. Be warned that the video starts playing immediately and you can't control it. Also, it's below the fold so you have to scroll. But great video.

Also, visit the Atom's website at

or the US site.

Reply to
Roy

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 21:59:47 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, Roy quickly quoth:

"More fun than Badger Watch!" ROTFLMAO!

That little beastie looks like $60kUSD worth of FUN!

Reply to
ljaques

I pretty much passed that along as received but I noticed the the base price was 20K pounds not dollars.

Toys for big boys!

Reply to
Roy

Right, but the host said "$29k£ with the big brake package" at the end of the show. That's about $60kUSD.

Definitely! I'd love one. Can I borrow $65K?

Reply to
ljaques