OT- a very basic question

The reason for the skit was because Sarah had decided to not do what was expected of her, which can be anticipated for any future situations, I suppose.

I realize the context of the show, I've watched since it's first airing.

Tina would be better qualified IMO.

WB ......... metalworking projects

Wild_Bill

I don't know, which one contains the most metal?

Vaughn

Reply to
Vaughn Simon

Prettiest, most qualified, or what? RR

Reply to
Randy Replogle

She may be "cool" but she is in no way qualified to be our leader!

Reply to
Up North

There's a lot of that going around this year. It seems OJT is good enough. For that matter, Can you name the current candidate on a major ticket that's never had one -Job that is?

Reply to
RB

Jon Anderson

No, you got me there. I can't name one that hasn't held a job. Or are you talking about a job in the private sector?

Reply to
Up North

Gheeessse guys, This was a nice simple sexual question! : )

Reply to
LLBrown

YES! That was the Question! : )

Reply to
LLBrown

John McCain had one job in the private sector. He was a PR man in a beer distributorship -- owned by his father-in-law.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Cameron, she's made of Coltan. On FOX at 8.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Dignity.. you're the funny one

She has a somewhat attractive face (I haven't looked any furrther) and that's the only thing that's held anyone's attention in the media presentations.

You should offer up your list of other dignified zealots.

WB ......... metalworking projects

Wild_Bill

News flash, Genius Boy: she's not running to be our leader.

Reply to
Doug Miller

That was obviously part of the script. She was never meant to perform the rap song.

Reply to
ATP*

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:05:03 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress" scrawled the following:

The way the Rep party is polarizing and disintegrating (identical to the Dem discombobulation 4 years ago; doesn't anyone in D.C. learn from blatant, life-changing mistakes?), I guess you might get your wish for Prez, Ed. Hell, maybe I'll just give old Bob Barr the vote, or write in Ron Paul, or just blow off voting...

I really tried to watch the debates last Friday, but about 6 minutes into it, it became so juvenile that I had to turn it off.

NOTA for President, damnit!

-- "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Reply to
Larry Jaques

(jumping up and down) My god! This question was about SEX! You remember sex, it came before your lathe : )

Let me try again....

Who would you rather have sex with, the actress Tina or the Gov. Palin?

Come on, play fair, this is a fun question!

LLB

Reply to
LLBrown

No, the question was which one would you rather do? The answer is, of course, Tina.

Hawke

Reply to
Hawke

Doug

Please expound on your vision of a VP's duties. Steve

Reply to
Up North