OT- a very basic question

Sarah or Tina?

The reason for the skit was because Sarah had decided to not do what was expected of her, which can be anticipated for any future situations, I suppose.
I realize the context of the show, I've watched since it's first airing.
Tina would be better qualified IMO.
WB ......... metalworking projects www.kwagmire.com/metal_proj.html

Sarah declined to perform in a manner which was beneath her dignity. She's a state governor, a candidate for the 2nd highest office in the country, not a comedienne or an actress. She made the correct decision and showed some class. She's a cool lady, and you guys can't stand that.
Wild_Bill wrote:

Up North wrote:

There's a lot of that going around this year. It seems OJT is good enough. For that matter, Can you name the current candidate on a major ticket that's never had one -Job that is?

No, you got me there. I can't name one that hasn't held a job. Or are you talking about a job in the private sector?

John McCain had one job in the private sector. He was a PR man in a beer distributorship -- owned by his father-in-law.
-- Ed Huntress
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:05:03 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"

The way the Rep party is polarizing and disintegrating (identical to the Dem discombobulation 4 years ago; doesn't anyone in D.C. learn from blatant, life-changing mistakes?), I guess you might get your wish for Prez, Ed. Hell, maybe I'll just give old Bob Barr the vote, or write in Ron Paul, or just blow off voting... <sigh>
I really tried to watch the debates last Friday, but about 6 minutes into it, it became so juvenile that I had to turn it off.
NOTA for President, damnit!
-- "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

News flash, Genius Boy: she's not running to be our leader.

Doug
Please expound on your vision of a VP's duties. Steve
Dignity.. you're the funny one
She has a somewhat attractive face (I haven't looked any furrther) and that's the only thing that's held anyone's attention in the media presentations.
You should offer up your list of other dignified zealots.
WB ......... metalworking projects www.kwagmire.com/metal_proj.html

I don't know, which one contains the most metal?
Vaughn

Cameron, she's made of Coltan. On FOX at 8.
LLBrown wrote:

Prettiest, most qualified, or what? RR
YES! That was the Question! : )

No, the question was which one would you rather do? The answer is, of course, Tina.
Hawke
Gheeessse guys, This was a nice simple sexual question! : )

(jumping up and down) My god! This question was about SEX! You remember sex, it came before your lathe : )
Let me try again....
Who would you rather have sex with, the actress Tina or the Gov. Palin?
Come on, play fair, this is a fun question!
LLB