OT - Beware Home Depot Scam

A "heads up" for you and any of you guys who may be regular Home Depot customers.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you!

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts; it is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say"No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot; you agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th,

20th, three times just Yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

Again - please beware!!

Reply to
Jon Danniken

You posted? : "I had my wallet stolen on June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,

17th, 20th, three times just Yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend."

Wow, all I can say is that you must be some wild and crazy guy, plus terminally stupid! Find a grilfriend. There are many wonderful women out that that want an intimate friend that they can trust. Given your post, I am not sure that is you.

Actually, let me ask you this simple question, how old are you. My guess us 14, If older than that, you likely ride the dreaded 'Short Bus'.

None the less, alt. crafts.metalworking is not likely the best place to pose questions about your sex life.

Harry C.

Reply to
hhc314

The obvious questions are:

Which Home Depot do you frequent? Can you give me directions?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Grey

Heh! I'm going there tomorrow morning. And I've got one of those biker wallets with the chain!

Reply to
Gary Brady

Do you know if they have anyone working the same scam at the Bunning Warehouses here in Australia?

Reply to
Tom Miller

Did insurance pay for your sense-of-humorectomy?

Reply to
Ted Bennett

"Ted Bennett" wrote: Did insurance pay for your sense-of-humorectomy? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THAT'S NOT FUNNY!

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

Why am I smileing then?

LLBrown

Reply to
Leonard & Peggy Brown

Are you saying your entire life is overruled by sex?

Sounds as though you are thinking with the wrong head.

Reply to
*