[OT] break-in update

Wow, 5 weeks-no break-in! I had to call the Cleveland Police "Strike Team" to arrange to give them a new gate key due to a lock change. The two guys that were staking-out my building are on some type of administrative leave after winning a gun battle with some bad guys. I don't have any details yet but it might be interesting to think that due to their assignments and district...I wonder if any of MY bad guys were involved??? Could they have been cheating on me and breaking in some other building?

I'm still formulating a DVR system and have reinforced perimeter defenses as well as added and replaced PIRs and door switches.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

How about a moat full of sharks with lasers on their heads and an excessively slow dipping mechanism?

Reply to
B.B.

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 02:44:34 GMT, the blithe spirit "Tom Gardner" clearly indicated:

Either that or the CPST reps were the bad guys all along.!?

If I were you, I'd have one in place BEFORE they come back, knowwhatImean,Vern? Just a thought.

.-. Life is short. Eat dessert first! ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

ALL I WANT ARE SHARKS WITH FREAKING LASERS ON THEIR HEADS, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR ? ...REALLY

ROFLMAO

Reply to
williamhenry

I tried that! It's difficult to maintain the right salinity in the moat.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

WEBCAM! WEBCAM! Show us your TWITS!

Reply to
Artemia Salina

Well the obvious solution to that is piranha. Karl

Reply to
Karl Vorwerk

We've got a 6-footish alligator up for adoption running around in a park lake in Long Beach CA - The guys who raised and abandoned him when he got too big to keep as a pet have been arrested for it, but they haven't been able to catch and remove him yet. Come out here and get him, and he's yours...

Here, Spot! Here, boy! ;-P

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Excellent idea. They're legal in the US unlike the piranha. Karl

Reply to
Karl Vorwerk

Then I would have to heat the moat in the winter!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I'd ask Gunner to pick him up for me and ship him here! But Gunner might have recipes...

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Most reptiles taste more or less like birds, though some can be a bit chewy. They're more savory and less chewy if cooked a bit.

Reply to
Don Foreman

California, what's not to like about California? If ya wanna hug the 'gator you'll need a young 'gator-hugger Son from Florida who's sold some tourist tickets to make it worthwhile, though a six-footer is a junior 'gator that might not sell many tickets.

In California, the proper procedure might be to have duly ordained authority review the situation and attempt to relocate said 'gator to nature's bosom. In some other locales they'd just shoot it.

Reply to
Don Foreman

Gator makes pretty holsters too.

Gunner

Gunner

Nice boots : Nice cuffs : Nice aprons : Nice lots of stuff. A large business was squashed years ago when the gaters were put on protected status. Now it is dinner and boot time once again - more gaters than the south can handle.

Yes - East Texas gets gaters playing around on golf greens.

Martin

Martin Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH, NRA Life NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder

Gunner wrote:

Reply to