OT: Easter Joke

The light turned yellow, just in front of him.
He did the right thing and stopped at the crosswalk, even though he
could have beaten the red light by accelerating through the
intersection.
The tailgating woman behind him was furious and honked her horn,
screaming in frustration, as she missed her chance to get through the
intersection.
As she was still in mid-rant, she heard a tap on her window and looked
up into the face of a very serious police officer.
The officer ordered her to exit her car with her hands up.
He took her to the police station where she was searched,
fingerprinted, photographed and placed in a holding cell.
After a couple of hours, a policeman approached the cell and opened
the door. She was escorted back to the booking desk where the
arresting officer was waiting with her personal effects.
He said, "I'm very sorry for this mistake. You see, I pulled up behind
your car while you were blowing your horn, giving the guy in front of
you the finger and cursing at him. I noticed the 'What Would Jesus Do'
bumper sticker, the 'Choose Life' licence plate holder, the 'Follow Me
to Sunday-School' bumper sticker, and the chrome-plated Christian Fish
Emblem on the trunk, so naturally I assumed you had stolen the car."
-
LJ sez: This is how I feel most churchgoers live their lives.
Reply to
Larry Jaques

Site Timeline