OT-Ebay buying Stratagem

How bidding works on ebay is explained along with some ideas on how to get more for less.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
AZOTIC

Thanks Tom but what Americans really want is less for more. I'd add a LOL but - well............

JC

Reply to
John R. Carroll

I used to read the ebay newsgroup for a couple of years when I was active on ebay and a power seller for two years. Don Lancaster's site has one of the best explanations and heads up that you can get. Don knows as much about ebay as any human.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

That guy Don taught me how to start making money on ebay.

Reply to
Ignoramus19119

Ditto.

Especially about buying surplus stuff.

Reply to
Ignoramus19119

We proved that Nov 4, and we got it.

Reply to
RB

No, they want a free ride. We need to make accounting a requirement in K-12 education.

No LOL forthcoming.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Is this the electronic's Don Lancaster?

Wse

Reply to
Wes

The same, well known for his "Cookbooks" some years ago.

Don Young

Reply to
Don Young