OT - Faulty odometer reading - 05 Buick

According to the shop manual I had for my 96 Plymouth breeze the amount of error for the odometer and speedometer varied. There was a table that listed the accuracy range at several speeds. I don't recall the name of the table, I ran across it by accident and later couldn't find it again. Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman

I'd be interested to know if the odometer & speedometer share the same error percentage. Also, do speed traps take this into account on the speedos' that under-read?

A decent GPS system would verify this easily.

Reply to
Derek