OT- Food Preserving FAQ Available

for those of you who like to eat well and cook well:

The rec.food.preserving FAQ is available at >
. There have been no > changes since the last announcement; we are at Version 4.1. A detailed, > chronological ordering of changes to the FAQ can be found at >
. > > This is the monthly posting of the availablility of the FAQ. > >Note that I have added a single text file that can be downloaded. Just start >at the above place (rfpFAQ.htm) and you will see a link for download where >it >talks about the 'differences' file. The new text file opens in your browser >and then you just click 'file' and 'save as' and you should have it. Let me >know >if there are any difficulties. > >

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Reply to
Gunner