OT - For Halloween - Worplace Safety

Truth is stranger than fiction...(A PowerPoint presentation)
http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/workplace_safety.pps
Happy Halloween,
Jeff
-- Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
I forgot to mention this, but if you need the Microsoft PowerPoint viewer you can get it at:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID |404E8E-5513-46C4-AA4F-058A84A37DF1&displaylang=EN
Jeff
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

    Maybe so -- but not if you aren't running Windows.
    And, FWIW, Sun's StarOffice doesn't handle the images in this version of PowerPoint, yet. (Or at least the version shipped with Solaris 8). All I saw for the images was gray areas where they should be, with diagonal lines going from corner to corner.
    Enjoy,         DoN.

I like the guy in the pool with the drill wearing safety goggles...
"The goggles do nothing!" - Rainier Wolfcastle, The Simpsons
Regards,
Robin
I did a save-as to desk top as a .ppt and it was controllable.
Funny pictures to say a little.
Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn