OT - For Halloween - Worplace Safety

Truth is stranger than fiction...(A PowerPoint presentation)

Happy Halloween,

Jeff

-- Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Jeff Wisnia

I forgot to mention this, but if you need the Microsoft PowerPoint viewer you can get it at:

Jeff

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

I like the guy in the pool with the drill wearing safety goggles...

"The goggles do nothing!" - Rainier Wolfcastle, The Simpsons

Regards,

Robin

Reply to
Robin S.

Maybe so -- but not if you aren't running Windows.

And, FWIW, Sun's StarOffice doesn't handle the images in this version of PowerPoint, yet. (Or at least the version shipped with Solaris 8). All I saw for the images was gray areas where they should be, with diagonal lines going from corner to corner.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

I did a save-as to desk top as a .ppt and it was controllable.

Funny pictures to say a little.

Martin

Reply to
Eastburn