OT goofy deer

I've just been watching eight deer out in the strawbery patch about 50 yards out the front window. They were dancing and running around like little kittens. chasing each other, kicking their hind legs high in the air, jumping in circles,etc. I've never seen anything quite like it.

They must be glad spring is close.

In the old days i would have grabbed the gun and shot a bunch. My record is five at once. I must have mellowed; didn't even think of it.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 19:25:34 -0500, the infamous Karl Townsend scrawled the following:

Goodonya, Karl. Did you instead grab your camera so you can share this spectacle with us?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Spring Fever, doncha know!

Reply to
Not

The wife did. But 50 yard range will just show small little deer in the landscape. I've never pointed anything smaller than a .270 at them.

karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Likely got into wild fruit that was making booze from sugar and fruit.

We have deer that will skinny under the bottom strand of a 5 strand fence. They lay down and rotate back and forth.

There is plenty of corn in the fields and feeding areas - plenty of acorn.

Just goofy deer!

Mart> I've just been watching eight deer out in the strawbery patch about 50

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 21:44:44 -0500, the infamous Karl Townsend scrawled the following:

Send a pic to me. I'll see what I can get out of it with Photoshop. com dot diversify at in.

Reply to
Larry Jaques