OT: Hey Iggy

I am in your kitchen drinking your beer!

Reply to
Dave Hinz

For some reason this post cracked me up. Have fun guys! I wish there were more metalworkers near me.

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

haha... Hi Dave, I am finishing off your bottle after you left... It was great to see you! You know what, if you are going to be available at 6:30am, I can stop by and bring your hat. It's not as far from the train as I thought. Drop me an email.

Ignoramus26498