Damaged my Aluminum Juicer - Can I fix it?

Without giving it too much thought, I put our funky new Alessi
Juicer
(
in the dishwasher.
Which by the way is NOT a good idea. It is now all tarnished.
I have looked it up and it was a mirror-polished aluminum piece.
Is there any way I can restore the finish?
Thanks
Reply to
kdanielgraham
in the dishwasher.
Mother's metal polish.
Don Foreman
) in the dishwasher.
I thought that drinking 'Aluminum Juice' caused Alzheimer's disease? ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
So do all your friends that keep sending you aluminum Juicers.
Reply to
Tom Gardner
No, but they have all told me about some guy in Ohio with hundreds of them. ;)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
But aluminum juice is the only flux that works really well for torch brazing unobtainium to hot griddled grubcakes
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner