OT life in New Orleans

********************************************************** "Maybe you should get out and try to run a business to find out about the real world.-" ********************************************************** The real world??? Do you even know what you're talking about???

Do you mean the "Real World" where your favorite (it seems) immigrants bring drugs, disease, and crime with them???

The same ones that go on to get false drivers liscenses and green cards (more crime)? The same ones who buy on time and then move and change their names?? The same people who raise their children on crime so they can run their street gangs, which seem to be the main criminal operation in this country??? The same ones who come here to drop their newborns at our ex- pense and claim they are now citizens (and gee, you can't send them away from their babies, now can you?)?

Look at the countries they come from: Filthy corrupt pest holes; and this is what they bring with them.

Don't tell me about your damn stupid excuses; go explain them to the construction worker, out of a job because your friend the illegal alien wants it instead.

You ass. Go out and see how our country is being damaged before you offer advise on a subject you know next to nothing about.

dennis in nca

You are the clueless one. How many illegals got subprime mortgages and churned houses? Legal people here did that. How many illegals are forming gangs as opposed to the legal people here? I ran a construction supply business some years ago. Lots of the legal workers were lazy or decided that they wanted "Union" wages and the featherbedding that went along with it. Priced their companies out of the market. Look at the people on street corners that have signs will work for food. They are most likely not illegal and they will not work. As one legal Mexican national I know describes them: "Just lazy, damn lazy".

Reply to
Calif Bill

..

You're wrong. Even now banks advertise with an included line that tells the listener "You don't even have to speak English." And these are the people who overbought and then took out large loans they had no hope to ever pay back, and you approve?

Latin Kings...Largest and deadliest criminal operation in the U.S. today. Look at prison populations vs. general population, although I doubt you'll look because it's easier to tell your stories instead.

Your tiny experience is foolish: "All Indians walk in single file. I know this because I saw one doing it one time" seems to be your way of thinking.

These illegals and all their progeny should be shipped back ASAP. You can go with them if you like.

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

You're wrong. Even now banks advertise with an included line that tells the listener "You don't even have to speak English." And these are the people who overbought and then took out large loans they had no hope to ever pay back, and you approve?

Latin Kings...Largest and deadliest criminal operation in the U.S. today. Look at prison populations vs. general population, although I doubt you'll look because it's easier to tell your stories instead.

Your tiny experience is foolish: "All Indians walk in single file. I know this because I saw one doing it one time" seems to be your way of thinking.

These illegals and all their progeny should be shipped back ASAP. You can go with them if you like.

dennis in nca

I did not say the illegals were not having gangs. As to language, even legals do not speak english in some areas.

Reply to
Calif Bill

In the Recreational Pharmacutical Industry......

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Some...some indeed do. Most however make minimum wage if not more.

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

Reply to
Gunner Asch

In California..far too many have done exactly that.

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

Reply to
Gunner Asch

..

*************************************************************************** "If the Government would pentalize employers for hiring illegals the practice would end."

"Employers love the cheap drug of illegal labor."

*************************************************************************** The "government" is compicit in every phase of this crap. NONE of this would have happened as they turned their blind eyes away from the issue and toward the large donations (and no doubt many that never saw the glare of publicity) and toward the lobbyists bear- ing them.

And now the illegals manage to get sympathetic help from public officials bearing similar sur names as they increase their pop- ulation at tax payer expense.

The swirling has begun; hold your nose.

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger