OT - Linear Actuators

Does anyone have knowledge/information on reparability of Warner Electric linear actuators 24 vdc typical p/n 9205-448-004 or 024-0585-04.
Cannot get any downloads for WE website, any other websites with info? Have an actuator that has lost power, i.e. moves but no oomph. thanks Ray
Sounds like a shorted coil. Not to zero or complete but most of the winding.
I don't know that model, but how about the riding pin - is it warn so there is nothing to drive against ?
Martin
Ray Field wrote:

Their models with a ball screw have a brake in side, maybe that is dragging?
As to the comment on shorted windings. They have thermal switches protecting the windings.
I'd give them a call at 800-825-9050 on Monday and ask some questions.
Wes