OT - No Child Left Behind

Were you on Kwajalein too?

Reply to
Nick Hull

Martin H. Eastburn

Yep. 63-65. We had a Eastburn family member there from the 50's through the 90's (three generations) (two branches of the family) - my Dad's branch most of it.

Brother in LL so he goes there from time to time.

Martin - Guess you were there also Nick.

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

there, older sister born there.

Because the school can only be moved about two miles either way, or it's in another township (or another county, in one direction), and most of that is swamp.

And where did you hear it's in the flight path? I saw the map the other day, and I don' see no steenking flight path -- unless the Air National Guard has chosen to fly over the school on their own.

The whole thing is under investigation. The NJANG is grounded for now.

There are many different "New Jerseys." Just ask Kathy. She lives maybe 40 miles or so from me, but we might as well be on different planets. People from her area and my area can hardly understand each other. d8-)

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Yep, 73-74