OT: old time picture of a woman and her lathe

They run flat belts today as well. Just not in a production mode.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Endowment Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot"s Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member.

John wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

I guess, but for which side?

US Govt , both sides ..... All sides willing to kill our mercenaries ...

Reply to
werty

Gee..Blackwater was around in 1914?

Still havent taken your meds again...

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

If they're gun related I think they resemble recoil buffers more than barrels, barrels are bored before profiling.

England c1914 Bottom of page:

Tom

Reply to
Tom

The link as it stands isn't a link. Those three dots in the middle seem to indicate that part of the address has been left out for some reason. Too bad, I think I might have liked to read the article.

S.

Reply to
Sevenhundred Elves

Hi S.